Life Snapshot Wheel
- I feel engaged in and well-suited to the work I do: my work fits me.
- I feel a good balance between challenge and consistency in my work.
- I have the financial support that I want and need to support me/my family.
- I know what it means to nurture myself and I do it on a regular basis.
- I laugh and have fun on a regular basis.
- I experience and practice gratitude on a regular basis.
- I clearly state my preferences and ask for what I want
- I have a clear vision of my ideal life.
- I find ways to sharpen and develop my communication skills.
- I have a sense of family (actual or created) in my life that is supportive and nourishing to me.
- I am able and willing to work through challenges in my relationships until they are resolved; challenges bring us closer.
- I have at least one person that I consider a best (or very close) friend who knows me deeply.
- I have activities and pursuits in my work and outside of work that feel meaningful to me.
- I have a practice that grounds, quiets, and centers me.
- I have a life purpose statement that guides my life and choices.
- Most nights, I get the amount of sleep that works best for my body.
- I do regular aerobic exercise and strength training.
- I am (or am on a clear path to being) addiction-free.